Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 275 of 275  •  Prev 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Final Table Places
3 months ago  ::  22 Aug 17 11:08 PM #2741
slim
Posts: 3,436
Date Joined: Jan 23, 2009
Rank: Royal Flush
A few deep runs last few days and was coolered in a deep stack where i was down to last 35.
Going over hands seems i am getting it in good most of the time but just not holding up.

Came 6 th in a hilo tourney where i went card dead on the final table which was very aggressive and had few spots to fight back or make a stand.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 months ago  ::  23 Aug 17 12:41 AM #2742
dub115-(888mod)
Posts: 30,950
Date Joined: Jun 26, 2006
Status: determined
Rank: Royal Flush

22 Aug 17 05:08 PM , slim wrote:

A few deep runs last few days and was coolered in a deep stack where i was down to last 35.
Going over hands seems i am getting it in good most of the time but just not holding up.

Came 6 th in a hilo tourney where i went card dead on the final table which was very aggressive and had few spots to fight back or make a stand.



Good effort mate.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 months ago  ::  25 Aug 17 01:51 PM #2743
slim
Posts: 3,436
Date Joined: Jan 23, 2009
Rank: Royal Flush
I keep knocking on the door am sure a win is in the near future.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 months ago  ::  25 Aug 17 06:39 PM #2744
dub115-(888mod)
Posts: 30,950
Date Joined: Jun 26, 2006
Status: determined
Rank: Royal Flush

25 Aug 17 07:51 AM , slim wrote:

I keep knocking on the door am sure a win is in the near future.



Your win will come soon Slim and you just need that little bit of luck to get you over the winning line.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 months ago  ::  31 Aug 17 05:52 PM #2745
slim
Posts: 3,436
Date Joined: Jan 23, 2009
Rank: Royal Flush
Cheers Dub made lots of min cashes and managed to spike the $150 omaha Tourney this afternoon.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 months ago  ::  31 Aug 17 06:09 PM #2746
dub115-(888mod)
Posts: 30,950
Date Joined: Jun 26, 2006
Status: determined
Rank: Royal Flush

31 Aug 17 11:52 AM , slim wrote:

Cheers Dub made lots of min cashes and managed to spike the $150 omaha Tourney this afternoon.



There you go mate, knew it would come soon for you.
Well done Slim.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 months ago  ::  02 Sep 17 01:42 PM #2747
slim
Posts: 3,436
Date Joined: Jan 23, 2009
Rank: Royal Flush
I keep plugging away, took down the $100 hi lo tournament this lunch time.

 
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 months ago  ::  02 Sep 17 03:23 PM #2748
dub115-(888mod)
Posts: 30,950
Date Joined: Jun 26, 2006
Status: determined
Rank: Royal Flush

02 Sep 17 07:42 AM , slim wrote:

I keep plugging away, took down the $100 hi lo tournament this lunch time.

 



Your on a roll, there's no stopping you now mate.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 275 of 275  •  Prev 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275
Jump Menu:
 
    Online :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

    Twitter Feed

      888poker