Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 10  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Can't open client anymore
2 months ago  ::  07 Sep 18 04:58 PM #1
Reraise999
Posts: 885
Date Joined: May 24, 2011
Rank: Royal Flush
So after last days events at some point when i opened 888poker nothing happend. not even the loading cards symbol that you see when you start up the client.
So i just tried reinstalling, but it doesn't work either, it downloads the client and then gets stuck at extracting on 0% and then just closes itself :x
I don't want to uninstall completely and lose all my notes and stuf..Is there another solution for me?

Reraise999
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  07 Sep 18 05:04 PM #2
cryptic3(888mod)
Posts: 14,209
Date Joined: May 5, 2006
Status: happy as bunny in a box of carrots :)
Rank: Royal Flush

07 Sep 18 10:58 AM , Reraise999 wrote:

So after last days events at some point when i opened 888poker nothing happend. not even the loading cards symbol that you see when you start up the client.
So i just tried reinstalling, but it doesn't work either, it downloads the client and then gets stuck at extracting on 0% and then just closes itself :x
I don't want to uninstall completely and lose all my notes and stuf. Is there another solution for me?

Reraise999





You should have had an email from 888 regarding the issue?

Mine is down too ATM but it has been coming back up quicker as they get closer to a full solution.



Will all my888poker members please ensure they have their 888poker player name in their profile.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  07 Sep 18 05:27 PM #3
cryptic3(888mod)
Posts: 14,209
Date Joined: May 5, 2006
Status: happy as bunny in a box of carrots :)
Rank: Royal Flush
All players need to check their inboxes for an explanation from the 888poker team.


My poker is back up again now as I type.
Will all my888poker members please ensure they have their 888poker player name in their profile.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  07 Sep 18 05:47 PM #4
Reraise999
Posts: 885
Date Joined: May 24, 2011
Rank: Royal Flush
Still not working for me..
I got the email too, but the way it reads is as if they are talking about a past event, not an ongoing issue.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  07 Sep 18 06:06 PM #5
cryptic3(888mod)
Posts: 14,209
Date Joined: May 5, 2006
Status: happy as bunny in a box of carrots :)
Rank: Royal Flush

07 Sep 18 11:47 AM , Reraise999 wrote:

Still not working for me..
I got the email too, but the way it reads is as if they are talking about a past event, not an ongoing issue.





Mine is fine m8 just checked it now.


The event is ongoing as they have to deal with it everytime it happens.

I read up about it today its bloody murder. 

Will all my888poker members please ensure they have their 888poker player name in their profile.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  07 Sep 18 06:09 PM #6
Reraise999
Posts: 885
Date Joined: May 24, 2011
Rank: Royal Flush
So how come you are logged in, and I still (for 24hours+ now) can't even get to the login screen?
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  07 Sep 18 06:18 PM #7
cryptic3(888mod)
Posts: 14,209
Date Joined: May 5, 2006
Status: happy as bunny in a box of carrots :)
Rank: Royal Flush

07 Sep 18 12:09 PM , Reraise999 wrote:

So how come you are logged in, and I still (for 24hours+ now) can't even get to the login screen?





Now mine is down again too Frown

Will all my888poker members please ensure they have their 888poker player name in their profile.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  07 Sep 18 06:18 PM #8
cryptic3(888mod)
Posts: 14,209
Date Joined: May 5, 2006
Status: happy as bunny in a box of carrots :)
Rank: Royal Flush

07 Sep 18 12:18 PM , cryptic3(888mod) wrote:

07 Sep 18 12:09 PM , Reraise999 wrote:

So how come you are logged in, and I still (for 24hours+ now) can't even get to the login screen?





Now mine is down again too 





and back again Smile

Will all my888poker members please ensure they have their 888poker player name in their profile.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  07 Sep 18 07:19 PM #9
Reraise999
Posts: 885
Date Joined: May 24, 2011
Rank: Royal Flush
when it was "down" for you, did you have the same issue as me?
I mean, nothing happends when i open the client. nothing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 months ago  ::  07 Sep 18 07:44 PM #10
cryptic3(888mod)
Posts: 14,209
Date Joined: May 5, 2006
Status: happy as bunny in a box of carrots :)
Rank: Royal Flush

07 Sep 18 01:19 PM , Reraise999 wrote:

when it was "down" for you, did you have the same issue as me?
I mean, nothing happends when i open the client. nothing.






Sometimes nothing sometimes the cards 


I have just closed it now after testing the casino and sports links as well as the poker and it was all working.


Will all my888poker members please ensure they have their 888poker player name in their profile.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 10  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Online :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

    Twitter Feed

      888poker