Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Boxing Day old hands game
8 months ago  ::  19 Dec 17 11:46 AM #1
cryptic3(888mod)
Posts: 14,111
Date Joined: May 5, 2006
Status: happy as bunny in a box of carrots :)
Rank: Royal Flush
Hello to all my long-standing my888's

Fancy a bit of banter this Boxing day @ 19.30?

I have set up a private game so we can have a blast together..


If you would like the details gimme, Ken or De a shout and we will send you the details.


Please feel free to offer up personal prizes, bounties, last longer bets etc and make this a bundle of cam table fun Smile
Will all my888poker members please ensure they have their 888poker player name in their profile.
Quick Reply
Cancel
8 months ago  ::  19 Dec 17 12:07 PM #2
cryptic3(888mod)
Posts: 14,111
Date Joined: May 5, 2006
Status: happy as bunny in a box of carrots :)
Rank: Royal Flush
£5 real money bounty on me and a prize for the best festive dressed player I see Smile
Will all my888poker members please ensure they have their 888poker player name in their profile.
Quick Reply
Cancel
8 months ago  ::  19 Dec 17 07:00 PM #3
dub115-(888mod)
Posts: 31,235
Date Joined: Jun 26, 2006
Status: determined
Rank: Royal Flush

19 Dec 17 05:46 AM , cryptic3(888mod) wrote:

Hello to all my long-standing my888's

Fancy a bit of banter this Boxing day @ 19.30?

I have set up a private game so we can have a blast together..


If you would like the details gimme, Ken or De a shout and we will send you the details.


Please feel free to offer up personal prizes, bounties, last longer bets etc and make this a bundle of cam table fun 



The cam tables are still not working by the way and last time they went down it took about 2 weeks to fix.
Cheers

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 months ago  ::  19 Dec 17 09:01 PM #4
slim
Posts: 3,624
Date Joined: Jan 23, 2009
Rank: Royal Flush
If i can get connection where i am staying over xmas i will b there.
1
Quick Reply
Cancel
8 months ago  ::  20 Dec 17 09:44 AM #5
cryptic3(888mod)
Posts: 14,111
Date Joined: May 5, 2006
Status: happy as bunny in a box of carrots :)
Rank: Royal Flush

19 Dec 17 01:00 PM , dub115-(888mod) wrote:

19 Dec 17 05:46 AM , cryptic3(888mod) wrote:

Hello to all my long-standing my888's

Fancy a bit of banter this Boxing day @ 19.30?

I have set up a private game so we can have a blast together..


If you would like the details gimme, Ken or De a shout and we will send you the details.


Please feel free to offer up personal prizes, bounties, last longer bets etc and make this a bundle of cam table fun 



The cam tables are still not working by the way and last time they went down it took about 2 weeks to fix.
Cheers




I am a believer Laughing    hopefully they will be fixed as that will be over the 2 weeks.

Will all my888poker members please ensure they have their 888poker player name in their profile.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 months ago  ::  26 Dec 17 11:39 AM #6
cryptic3(888mod)
Posts: 14,111
Date Joined: May 5, 2006
Status: happy as bunny in a box of carrots :)
Rank: Royal Flush
Just ask for the game details if any old hands wants to play Smile
Will all my888poker members please ensure they have their 888poker player name in their profile.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 months ago  ::  26 Dec 17 12:25 PM #7
paulk963
Posts: 763
Date Joined: Jul 30, 2007
Status: gettin xcited
Rank: Royal Flush
I'll have the details if you dont mind Chris.  Once again mines been a working christmas but if I can get there for 7:30 I would love a friendly game Laughing
i'll fold to any bet
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 months ago  ::  26 Dec 17 05:11 PM #8
slim
Posts: 3,624
Date Joined: Jan 23, 2009
Rank: Royal Flush
Where is the game i cant find it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 months ago  ::  26 Dec 17 05:24 PM #9
cryptic3(888mod)
Posts: 14,111
Date Joined: May 5, 2006
Status: happy as bunny in a box of carrots :)
Rank: Royal Flush

26 Dec 17 11:11 AM , slim wrote:

Where is the game i cant find it.



under the extra games tab click play with friends


Will all my888poker members please ensure they have their 888poker player name in their profile.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 months ago  ::  26 Dec 17 05:25 PM #10
cryptic3(888mod)
Posts: 14,111
Date Joined: May 5, 2006
Status: happy as bunny in a box of carrots :)
Rank: Royal Flush

26 Dec 17 06:25 AM , paulk963 wrote:

I'll have the details if you dont mind Chris.  Once again mines been a working christmas but if I can get there for 7:30 I would love a friendly game Laughing





pm sent

Will all my888poker members please ensure they have their 888poker player name in their profile.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Online :: 0 registered and 2 guests
    No registered users viewing

    Twitter Feed

      888poker