Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View How Does One Achieve Elite Status?
3 months ago  ::  25 Feb 18 04:41 PM #1
Hoopman5
Posts: 1,358
Date Joined: Dec 18, 2006
Status: Time for a change me thinks
Rank: Royal Flush
Tried to find how you can become Elite but have drawn a blank, anybody know????????
Cheers
Simon
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 weeks ago  ::  22 Apr 18 07:44 PM #2
Hoopman5
Posts: 1,358
Date Joined: Dec 18, 2006
Status: Time for a change me thinks
Rank: Royal Flush
Does anybody know?????????
Cheers
Simon
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 weeks ago  ::  28 Apr 18 12:39 PM #3
Reraise999
Posts: 858
Date Joined: May 24, 2011
Rank: Royal Flush
Good question..
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 weeks ago  ::  29 Apr 18 06:04 PM #4
Reraise999
Posts: 858
Date Joined: May 24, 2011
Rank: Royal Flush
Well, we missed another monthly tournament. Would be nice if we could still get an answer on this though.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 weeks ago  ::  29 Apr 18 07:32 PM #5
dub115-(888mod)
Posts: 31,161
Date Joined: Jun 26, 2006
Status: determined
Rank: Royal Flush

FYI,

This tournament is for invitees only (MVP status).
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 weeks ago  ::  02 May 18 10:48 PM #6
Reraise999
Posts: 858
Date Joined: May 24, 2011
Rank: Royal Flush

29 Apr 18 01:32 PM , dub115-(888mod) wrote:


FYI,

This tournament is for invitees only (MVP status).




The question is, how can we become one?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 weeks ago  ::  03 May 18 07:45 PM #7
dub115-(888mod)
Posts: 31,161
Date Joined: Jun 26, 2006
Status: determined
Rank: Royal Flush

02 May 18 04:48 PM , Reraise999 wrote:

29 Apr 18 01:32 PM , dub115-(888mod) wrote:


FYI,

This tournament is for invitees only (MVP status).




The question is, how can we become one?




The MVP status is an exclusive and hidden status to which the criteria is not published on our website. It is a unique to 888poker (and maybe our industry) and we would like to maintain our competitive advantage; hence why it remains unpublished.

 

Thanks
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 weeks ago  ::  03 May 18 08:08 PM #8
Vaskar
Posts: 140
Date Joined: Oct 18, 2015
Rank: Straight Flush
Lol. NO OFFENCE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER MODS HERE, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. BECAUSE YOU ONLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND YOU BLINDLY FOLLOW THEM WITHOUT ASKING YOURSELF IF ITS RIGHT OR WRONG.

I personally think that this tournament is for luring the general high stakes punters to generate more stakes and in the end they invite their selected and preferred accounts (those might be some of 888's personal accounts as well). Or why else they would keep it hidden? what benefits they can get from it? 888poker is dead to me. as it doesnt suit any real poker players now. and the promotions says for themselves. Please give me one reason to believe the bullshit 

"It is a unique to 888poker (and maybe our industry) and we would like to maintain our competitive advantage; hence why it remains unpublished."

Do you even really believe yourself? 
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 weeks ago  ::  03 May 18 09:43 PM #9
cryptic3(888mod)
Posts: 14,098
Date Joined: May 5, 2006
Status: happy as bunny in a box of carrots :)
Rank: Royal Flush

03 May 18 02:08 PM , Vaskar wrote:

Lol. NO OFFENCE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER MODS HERE, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. BECAUSE YOU ONLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND YOU BLINDLY FOLLOW THEM WITHOUT ASKING YOURSELF IF ITS RIGHT OR WRONG.

I personally think that this tournament is for luring the general high stakes punters to generate more stakes and in the end they invite their selected and preferred accounts (those might be some of 888's personal accounts as well). Or why else they would keep it hidden? what benefits they can get from it? 888poker is dead to me. as it doesnt suit any real poker players now. and the promotions says for themselves. Please give me one reason to believe the bullshit 
"It is a unique to 888poker (and maybe our industry) and we would like to maintain our competitive advantage; hence why it remains unpublished."

Do you even really believe yourself? 




Having seen inside the MVP as a player I know exactly how it works and what has been posted is in fact true.

The tournament is a small reward to very active players, not an enticement.

As for following instructions that is the only "bullshit" I see here as we are volunteer mods who all have our own minds and often speak them. Tongue Out 



Will all my888poker members please ensure they have their 888poker player name in their profile.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 weeks ago  ::  03 May 18 10:25 PM #10
Vaskar
Posts: 140
Date Joined: Oct 18, 2015
Rank: Straight Flush

03 May 18 03:43 PM , cryptic3(888mod) wrote:

03 May 18 02:08 PM , Vaskar wrote:

Lol. NO OFFENCE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER MODS HERE, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. BECAUSE YOU ONLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND YOU BLINDLY FOLLOW THEM WITHOUT ASKING YOURSELF IF ITS RIGHT OR WRONG.

I personally think that this tournament is for luring the general high stakes punters to generate more stakes and in the end they invite their selected and preferred accounts (those might be some of 888's personal accounts as well). Or why else they would keep it hidden? what benefits they can get from it? 888poker is dead to me. as it doesnt suit any real poker players now. and the promotions says for themselves. Please give me one reason to believe the bullshit 
"It is a unique to 888poker (and maybe our industry) and we would like to maintain our competitive advantage; hence why it remains unpublished."

Do you even really believe yourself? 




Having seen inside the MVP as a player I know exactly how it works and what has been posted is in fact true.

The tournament is a small reward to very active players, not an enticement.

As for following instructions that is the only "bullshit" I see here as we are volunteer mods who all have our own minds and often speak them.  




Sorry if anybody gets offended by my comment. I didnt mean that.

But my point still exists.. Give us one reason how it could be beneficial to 888 by not revealing the criteria?

1
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Online :: 0 registered and 2 guests
    No registered users viewing

    Twitter Feed

      888poker