Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Switch to Forum Live View 888 poker silver coin
1 year ago  ::  01 Feb 13 09:28 AM #1
Simeria
Posts: 1
Date Joined: Feb 1, 2013
Rank: Junior User
Helo i'm new here but i dont undestand something ..yesterday i won a frerol and i won a 888poker silver coin ..but nothing change .. can anyone explain me if something will happen ??thx
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  01 Feb 13 09:43 AM #2
dub115-(888mod)
Posts: 27,401
Date Joined: Jun 26, 2006
Status: determined
Rank: Übergod

01 Feb 13 03:28 AM , Simeria wrote:

Helo i'm new here but i dont undestand something ..yesterday i won a frerol and i won a 888poker silver coin ..but nothing change .. can anyone explain me if something will happen ??thx



They should contact you by email I should imagine with the details about your prize at some point during the next week.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  01 Feb 13 02:18 PM #3
Andrew
Posts: 2,087
Date Joined: Dec 3, 2012
Status: Roll on the VIP Go Kart Weekend :-)
Rank: Übergod
Well done on your win and  welcome to the community 

Have played a few of these Silver Coin freerolls and you have done really well to grab the prize Smile 
1
Post of the Quarter is open for July - September

http://my.888poker.com/go/thread/view/111122/29989433/post-of-the-quarter-july---september

Get Posting, Get Nominating, Get Voting
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  26 Mar 13 12:05 PM #4
Sandy
Posts: 2
Date Joined: Mar 21, 2013
Rank: Active User

01 Feb 13 03:43 AM , dub115-(888mod) wrote:

01 Feb 13 03:28 AM , Simeria wrote:

Helo i'm new here but i dont undestand something ..yesterday i won a frerol and i won a 888poker silver coin ..but nothing change .. can anyone explain me if something will happen ??thx



They should contact you by email I should imagine with the details about your prize at some point during the next week.


Just wondering how long it took...i won the silver coin too (after a few ;) attempts) and havent recieved an email yet.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  26 Mar 13 12:51 PM #5
Wkdwitch (888Mod)
Posts: 9,606
Date Joined: Jul 13, 2007
Rank: Übergod
How long ago did you win the coin Sandy?

  
1
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  26 Mar 13 08:47 PM #6
Sandy
Posts: 2
Date Joined: Mar 21, 2013
Rank: Active User

26 Mar 13 06:51 AM , Wkdwitch (888Mod) wrote:

How long ago did you win the coin Sandy?

  


I actually sent an email to support last night after learning from your site on suggestions to other people...And i got my email this morning!  So pretty excited!  Cool

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  26 Mar 13 08:53 PM #7
Wkdwitch (888Mod)
Posts: 9,606
Date Joined: Jul 13, 2007
Rank: Übergod
f48bc526ca10be55111a233435c62c84.gif?v=784 WooHoo!!!


That's good news Sandy.

Good luck in your games tonight. Wink


  
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  26 Mar 13 09:21 PM #8
dub115-(888mod)
Posts: 27,401
Date Joined: Jun 26, 2006
Status: determined
Rank: Übergod

26 Mar 13 02:47 PM , Sandy wrote:

26 Mar 13 06:51 AM , Wkdwitch (888Mod) wrote:

How long ago did you win the coin Sandy?

  


I actually sent an email to support last night after learning from your site on suggestions to other people...And i got my email this morning!  So pretty excited!  




Well done on winning the Silver coin Sandy.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 months ago  ::  21 Oct 13 12:04 PM #9
Marc
Posts: 2
Date Joined: Oct 20, 2013
Rank: Junior User
Do not worry, they will contact you soon to offer you the coin and many congratulations on winning this coin. Great luck ahead.

Link removed. 
Moderated by Wkdwitch (888Mod) on Oct 21, 2013 - 12:11PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 months ago  ::  21 Oct 13 12:15 PM #10
Wkdwitch (888Mod)
Posts: 9,606
Date Joined: Jul 13, 2007
Rank: Übergod
Hi Marc 

You do realise this thread is 7 months old? I would like to think the members involved have already been contacted and prize received by now. 

Links posted to shopping websites are against the Rules and Regulations of this community and will be removed.

Wink
Quick Reply
Cancel
Jump Menu:
 
    Online :: 0 registered and 6 guests
    No registered users viewing
    888poker